l

March 8, 2015

Life changes ....

I seriously doubt anyone will read this .... and that's ok.
It's more for me to get my internal shit out anyway.

My last post was my birthday ....
I can't even begin to tell you the number of changes that have taken place since!

I'd say the biggest change is that Jack & I called it quits in November after 5+ years.
It was my decision more than it was his.  The distance had finally taken it's toll on me and
I wanted something else for my life.
It was/is heartbreaking ..... but also the right thing to do.

I've also managed to lose about 45lbs since July.
I feel fantastic and don't look half bad either ...  lol













For 46, i'll take it!   lol

Sadly, i've had 5 deaths in my family since October with the latest being last Sunday.
It feels like I have a black cloud hanging over my head.
Maybe it's karma.
I just know that I have never wished for winter to be done as much as I want this one to be done.

My oldest brother was almost killed in January.
He took out a utility pole at 2am on a VERY snowy, shitty night.
He was drunk.
Yes, he was arrested and yes, he will deserve whatever the Judge gives him.
It's my SIL and my nieces and nephew I feel bad for.

Speaking of my nieces and nephew .... my Q graduated as an Automotive Tech from college in December.  I am soooooo unbelievably proud of her!  She's working in a dealership and loving life!
My nephew graduates this month and already has a few job prospects lined up.
Again, I am an extremely proud Aunt!

There's been a whole lot more too .... trips to warm, exotic locations, attempting to date again (that's an entire post in itself!) ..... so much more!
I won't get into it all now .... i'm tired of typing.

Hopefully i'll be posting again more .... the dating alone might make me do it!
I do have a question to ask .... since when is it acceptable to let your freak flag fly high and proud on a first date????  Not that it's that big a deal ... I just wish someone had told me the new rules.
This getting old is pure shit!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3/8/15, 9:46 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

I've been following most of your news on FB - but I didn't hear about this 45lbs!!! ok - out with it - how the hell did you do it.... I have been going to the gym and eating right ....... and have barely seen the needle on the scales move :(

Glad you are back writing

 
At 3/9/15, 12:02 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Morningstar: Honestly? I changed a bunch of my eating habits ... I eat more in the morning and less as the day goes on. Making healthier choices and yes, exercising more.

It feels good to be back writing .... i've missed it!

 
At 3/9/15, 10:40 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

Honey, you KNOW i'm still here! What a HUGE pile of transitions! You look hotter than hell, and will find your footing out there! Took me awhile to get comfortable with the singleness, and i eventually found the balance i needed. Keep writing if you need to hoark this stuff up - i've found it helps me organize my thoughts, and i'd be happy to be a sounding board!

 
At 3/10/15, 6:51 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Daisyfae: Thank you kindly Ms.Fae! I feel pretty damn hot! lol
The singleness doesn't bother me so much as the whole dating thing. Good god has shit changed! I will be writing more ... I have a whole lot to hoark up!!!!

 
At 3/12/15, 12:50 PM , Anonymous Kimberly said...

Stop crying...just kidding. I hope it all turns around soon for you!

 
At 3/12/15, 10:52 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Kimberly: It'll all turn around ... always does! :D

 
At 8/26/19, 3:49 PM , Blogger Edi said...

Ingin memainkan permainan Bandar66 dengan lebih mudah dan cepat, disarankan untuk bermain menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Bandar66.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?